On Sunday mornings I've been teaching to 3rd through 6th graders a very old series written by Joyce Hardin about missionaries. I've taught the series a couple of times before, at least once in each of our previous churches. I think the series is excellent for opening the children's awareness of missions.
Today, I found this interesting link by following from one blog to another (is there a name for that? Surfing or something unique to blogdom?). Anyway, it is interesting to hear folks from around the world describe themselves and what they think in their own language. Although there is no tie to Christ and His message, as I watched and listened, I couldn't help but view it as a potential missionary. How would I share Christ with each of the individuals interviewed? I'd like to be as aware of the lost state of each person with whom I have contact daily.
Without Bob sitting here helping me with the link, all I can do is insert it like this:
http://www.6billionothers.org/main.php?Lng=en&File=homePage
National Geographic's Photo of the Day
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
DW, when you are editing a post, in the toolbar area there is an icon that looks like a chain link. First click on the word you want linked. Then click on the chain-link-looking icon and it will give you a dialog box where you can paste the link. Then click OK or Done and you've created the link like a real blogger. This comment is done in loving response to your need.
eye low view,
DH
Happy Anniversary Nana & Grandy!! Can't wait to see you in early August!
Mom, I liked the pictures you took of the shuttle!
-Loni
Post a Comment