National Geographic's Photo of the Day

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Lisa's half birthday!

Happy half birthday, Lisa! I hope you had a good day. It's amazing how everyone celebrates your half birthday with hearts and flowers and candy!

Did Nathan enjoy his first school Valentine's Day? We met Travis's parents tonight. Very cool! I know you will miss Travis and Angela when they move, but at least they are moving to our region, sort of. Another reason to visit your parents, huh?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks, Mom! Actually, because of our ice, the kids were out of school yesterday. Nathan was pretty disappointed until I told him that his party would be today instead. We had a delay again today, but I think he will probably have his party. How'd you run into the Steeds? Yes, I will miss Angela & Travis very much, but we are definitely going to get together with them when we go down, so it's a blessing in that way that y'all live there now. :)

Neva said...

Pat,
I recently met your daughter Lisa on line. I visit her blog regularly now and am truly blessed by her friendship. What a wonderful christian woman.

Peace
Neva
PS I agree ===Grandparenting is the best. That wonderful feeling you felt when you held your own newborn--the one you can't describe with words. How wonderful it is that God lets us feel it again with our grandchildren. He is so good
N