I got to help unload a truck of supplies again today, this time at the Orange Avenue church in Eustis. Today the senior class of students from the Christian Home and Bible School in Mount Dora came to help as well. We had fewer Sojourners and others, so that was great. Tomorrow they're unloading yet another truck, but I have to work and will be unable to help. Here are some pictures as promised.
At Orange Ave in Eustis on Wednesday:

Bob and other guys putting boxes onto rollers. They were rolled out of the truck and onto a series of tables where gals and guys shoved them along to the storage area. Then guys stacked them for later distribution.
Here are some of the girls waiting to pass boxes along the way.
I give up! Blogger is being so persnickety. I've tried to upload pictures over and over again; they won't load. Then one disappears. And the words won't go with the picture I put them with. Obviously, the girls are in the last picture, not the middle one. Anyway, you get the idea.
I'm grateful to have been given this opportunity to assist in a very small way. May God use the efforts of Christians and the Churches of Christ Disaster Relief to further His kingdom and bless those in need.
1 comment:
Pat,
What browser are you using? If you are using Internet Explorer when you are working in Blogger, for some reason it gets finicky about pictures. I started using Mozilla Firefox (dowload for free) exclusively when I'm working in Blogger. I've only once had a picture problem since I switched.
Post a Comment