To start off my new positive thinking process, I'd like to share some things that are great about my husband (I don't brag on him nearly often enough, like hardly ever, which is my neglect, not his lack of great qualities!)
Bob is patient, kind, generous, hospitable, thoughtful, warm, a wonderful Bible student (he's my personal Bible concordance!), sweet, handsome (even more at 50 something than he was at 20 something), easy-going, easy to please (loves my cooking, no matter what I cook!), a wonderful father and thoughtful husband, affectionate, willing to do housework, willing to do all the driving on long trips, a fabulous grandfather, good fire-builder (useful on camping trips), compassionate.
I gave Bob a card long ago which still holds true: he may not be the man I prayed for, but he's the answer to my prayers. God knew what I needed I'm grateful that God gave him to me and me to him. He's way more than I deserve! Thank you, Father. Thank you, Bob.
National Geographic's Photo of the Day
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment