National Geographic's Photo of the Day

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Beginnings

My husband, daughter and son blog, and I like to write, so I've decided to join the fun. Blogging seems to be a good way to keep a group informed, and it seems to be a good way to share deeper thoughts and ideas. I tend to be a rather pessimistic-natured individual, so I've chosen to "think on these things" as mentioned in Philippians 4 as my inspiration to stay focused positively rather than as a forum for my too-negative thoughts. Lisa's blog is full of stories of her darling boys and sometimes profound; Bob's is thoughtful and/or funny. I hope you'll check their's out. Trey mostly shares tiny pieces of himself on his blog, at least the blog I know about, so good luck with that! Stay in touch . . . . (And I'm almost fanatical about grammar and spelling, so feel free to correct me!)

No comments: