One of the many, many blessings of the Spiritual Growth Workshop was the opportunity to be led in worship by Keith Lancaster and attend a too-brief singing session with him. In checking his blog for further info, I found this youtube video of one of their songs. It's worth a look/listen.
It reminds me of something I heard on Christian radio this morning that made me pause - interesting that I heard it just as I woke up. Someone whose name I didn't catch was quoting something about how Satan should be alarmed when a Christian wakes up, "Oh, no, Pat is awake. Look out!" Wouldn't it be wonderful if each of us had such an effect on the world that Satan was alarmed when we woke up and our feet hit the floor?
National Geographic's Photo of the Day
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One of my friends from Lipscomb directed this video, and a couple of my friends are in it.
Also, experiencing singing lead by Keith Lancaster is amazing!
Great song! =)
Post a Comment