The kids are coming tomorrow. We get the boys to ourselves for a few days, then the parents, too. After they all leave (boo hoo), my parents are coming (yea!) to go with us to the Spiritual Growth Workshop in Orlando and spend a few more days. THEN I may finally get to move into my "new" classroom and finish my quilt. I know the rest of the summer will fly by.
Camp was good, and it flew by, thankfully (because it was hard work . . . and when it was done, the kids are coming!). It was a joy to serve, but we were kind of isolated in the kitchen so not much interaction with the kids and the rest of the staff. The kitchen crew was fun, though. We plan to do it again next year.
I'll post some pics eventually, but in the meantime, I'm devoting every minute to our boys!!
National Geographic's Photo of the Day
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We enjoyed our brief time with Lisa and family this morning at McD's here in Charlotte. I hope they arrived safely and you are already enjoying them. Love to all. See you soon. Mom
Know you are having lots of fun. Did the boys give hugs like I asked them to do - Nathan to Loni, Jeremy to Mimi and Derek to Gramps? If they didn't, know now that I sent them. Mom
Pat-our house is soooo quiet since the boys left....and we don't like it at all! Aren't they just so much fun!?!People at church-and even some strangers-commented on how well-behaved and polite the three of them are...Dan and Lisa are doing a wonderful job. Hope you were able to enjoy every minute with them. The little time we have with them has to last a while...... til the next time we get to see them again!
Post a Comment