National Geographic's Photo of the Day

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Snow (um, rain) days!

One day back at school (not even a full day) and we're out for two days! Well, I can use the planning time, but I'd rather have had a break in later Sept. than the second day! And there go two days of our Thanksgiving week, boohoo.

And it was (so far, at least) a wash out (pun intended). We've gotten an inch or two of rain, no wind to speak of or tornadoes in the area. Loni and I've watched lots of Olympics today, though, and I've researched hurricanes (how appropriate!)and the first Floridians for my Florida history class.

The joys of living in Paradise . . . .

1 comment:

Jeanne M. said...

Come on, send some rain up NC way. We need it badly.

How much does this take away from Thanksgiving break? Your Mom