Okay, I discovered the trade-off to yesterday's wonderful weather: a cold front passed through today and brought the threat of tornados! While we weren't immediately threatened, it was a little disconcerting to face this kind of severe weather in November. So, just to set the record straight - even November weather in Florida isn't perfect. (We needed the rain, though -- our gauge measured 1 1/4 inches.)
Sidenote - I left the windows wide open when I left for work this morning. Good thing the kitchen has tile floors and the windowsill is marble instead of wood. This house doesn't have the wide eaves and gutters that our NJ "parsonage" did, so I'll have to be more cautious. Other rooms weren't so dramatically affected, even the computer room, thankfully.
Loni and I are headed for Virginia and North Carolina Thursday for a 3-day weekend. We'll have to dig out the winter clothes, I guess! (Clean, but wrinkled.) I will actually have to wear socks and shoes other than sandals or Crocs!
National Geographic's Photo of the Day
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment